The promoter is: Foodient Limited (company no: 08001091) whose registered office is at 483 Green Lanes, London, England N13 4BS.
The title of the giveaway is Samsung Food Fall Air Fryer Challenge
How to enter
- The giveaway will run from 14:00PST on 30 October](the “Opening Date“) to 14:00 PST on 13 November (the “Closing Date“) inclusive.
- All giveaway entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 14:00PST on the Closing Date. All giveaway entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the giveaway:
- you must have a valid Samsung Food account; and
- make the assigned Brooke Stepp (Creator) recipe and post a “Made it” on the Samsung Food app with a picture of your results to your Samsung Food profile.
- No purchase necessary and there is no charge to register for use of the website or App.
- By submitting a giveaway entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for giveaway entries that are lost, delayed or cannot be posted to the Samsung Food website and/or App, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The giveaway is only open to all residents in the USA and UK aged 18 years or over, except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the giveaway or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the giveaway, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the giveaway.
- There is a limit of one entry to the giveaway per person and per Samsung Food account. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are not permitted to create multiple Samsung Food accounts but please do encourage friends and family to also sign up and like your ‘Made-it’.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize giveaway.
- The prizes are two Instant Vortex Air Fryers (value: approximately 130USD /110 GBP), one per winner
- Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond its control require doing so.
- The Creator or Promoter will choose their two favourite “Made it” as the winner from the 5 most-liked ‘Made its”. The decision of the Creator and/or the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner(s) personally as soon as practicable after the Closing Date, using the email address provided with the giveaway entry. Winner(s) will also be announced via the Promotor’s social media. The Promoter will make two attempts to contact the winner(s). If a winner does not respond to communication informing them of their win within 14 days, they forfeit their right to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select and notify a new winner.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the winner(s)’ first name and Instagram handle(s) (if applicable) along with their winning entries on the Samsung Food website and social media channels.
- If you object to any or all of your personal details being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
Claiming the prize
- Please allow 30 days for delivery of the prize otherwise, alternative collection or delivery arrangements can be made through mutual agreement.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf and the Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Ownership of giveaway entries and intellectual property rights
- All giveaway entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt.
- By submitting your giveaway entry you confirm that:
- all images and other submissions are original works, are not defamatory and do not infringe third-party rights; and
- there are no conflicting agreements in place that restrict usage of these images or other submissions.
- By submitting your giveaway entry, you agree to:
- assign to the Promoter all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and waive all moral rights, in and to your giveaway entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the giveaway. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the giveaway entry, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the giveaway entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
Data protection and publicity
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to cancel the giveaway or amend these terms and conditions.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the giveaway.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. If any entrants to this promotion wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.