For content creators, building a recognizable brand is essential to growing a large and loyal following. Here at Whisk we know just how much time and effort it takes to establish a cohesive brand that’s easily recognizable across platforms. That’s why we’re excited to introduce usernames for Whisk profiles. Usernames allow recipe creators and users to claim a unique username for their profile so followers and friends can easily find them on Whisk.
Why claim your username on Whisk?
- Brand recognition: If you’ve established a strong brand, followers will be searching for your brand name on other platforms. By claiming your username on Whisk, followers and friends will be able to find you more easily.
- Brand consistency: Maintain your brand image and name across platforms. Claim the same username you have on platforms like Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, and others to ensure a consistent brand image.
How to create a username on Whisk
1. Navigate to your profile by tapping on your profile photo from the home screen
2. Tap “Edit profile” or click the gear icon to navigate to your profile settings, then tap “Profile”
3. Under username, enter the username you’d like for your profile
4. If the username is available, a green check and confirmation window will appear.
5. Tap “Confirm” to confirm your username. Note that you won’t be able to edit your username after confirming.
Create your username on Whisk today! Navigate to your profile to get started.